If you are looking for a reliable plumbing company offering drain cleaning, sewer line repair and shower repair services choose Sure Drain Services in Centennial, CO. Our company offers professional and personal plumbing service to all our clients. We are licensed to serve residential and commercial clients of Parker, Aurora, Castle Rock, Denver, Englewood, Highlands Ranch and Lone Tree in Colorado. Whether it’s a sewer clog or broken water heaters, we do it all. We are insured for your safety. For your convenience, we offer after hours scheduling.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
Craftsmanship: Here at Sure Drain Services, we take pride in our work. We warranty the services we perform and we stand behind our guaranty. Quality and customer satisfaction are our goals with each service we perform every time.
Trust: We will fix only what needs fixing while making you aware of other potential problems we may find with your plumbing system and offer you solutions as preventative measures.
Cleanliness: We will respect your home, wearing shoe covers and using mats or towels as needed to keep messes to a minimum leaving the property as clean as we found it.
Our Services Include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucet Leaks
- Garbage Disposals
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Sewer Drains
- Sewer Line Repair
- Shower Repairs
- Sump Pumps
- Toilet Repairs
- Tub Repairs
- Underground Pipe Repairs
- Video Sewer Line Diagnostics
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heater Repairs
- Water Heater Replacements
Read Our Testimonials
- Deanne M.I just had these guys come and fix my kitchen drain. The tech - Miguel - was great! Not only was he early, he got it done in less than 20 minutes, left my kitchen clean and tidy and was really nice. Can't ask for more.
- Jason H.I had Sure Drain come out to help fix a pope leak in my basement. He arrived ahead of schedule and did a fantastic job on the repair! Kudos to Mike.
- Katie M.I'm feeling really good about my experience with Sure Drain. First of all, Sure Drain was the only company who picked up the phone when I started making calls at 9pm last night- obviously a little frantic, as a brand new first time home owner with a major backed up/leaking drain making a mess of main floor and basement. I wish I could remember the woman's name who helped me and eventually got her plumber husband on the phone to trouble shoot. Taking that time to talk and pre-diagnose made me feel a lot better about what I could do/not do leading up to our scheduled appointment the next day. Miguel was my technician and definitely a conscientious, thorough worker. I asked if I could get a call before, and he did! Again, a small thing that most companies seem to fail at. He spent a couple hours snaking and re-testing the water flow. I was very glad he kept testing because we ended up determining the backup was much deeper than originally thought. I have a 30 day warranty which also makes me feel more confident about the job. I was also impressed because I live in Lakewood and they came all the way from Parker. I like these guys but here's to hoping I don't have to call again.
- Hermanto H.After having read the good reviews I decided to call to solve a broken water valve in our laundry room. Bought a new LG washer/dryer, while testing the washer, we also found a noise (hammering) problem that could be solved by installing a water arrester mechanism. The call was answered promptly by Dominica, unlike the first three earlier calls to different plumbers. An appointment was made, and Michael Taylor was informative and fixed the problems-at-hand (including a leaking toilet) in professional and friendly manner. The price was reasonable, and Mike did a fantastic job. I would recommend and call them again should there be more plumbing service need in the house. I would recommend them to all my neighbors.
- Jonathan C.I called several different plumbing companies and Sure Drain was the only company to answer the phone when I called (the other companies I called didn’t even call me back when I left messages). Daniel showed up on time the next day and was very helpful and up front about what he thought the problems were and how he thought it would be best to address them. He provided me with an estimate that showed how much the cost would be step by step. He was very friendly and I enjoyed talking with him while he worked.
- Craig M.Go no Further!” I came up through the ranks in a service industry, eventually becoming responsible for field operations over large regions and in international settings. Although now retired, I have a strong view as to what is, or is not great service. Without spending a great deal of time on details, I will say that Jay and Sure Drain provided me with the best service, of any kind, I have received in ten years, extricating me from a terrible situation over the 4th of July holiday. Extremely responsive, very knowledgeable and attentive to the customer’s needs! If you are at this website looking for a plumbing service…don’t go any further! You are at the right spot!
- Pat F.Professional Service. This is a one man company with exceptional service. He came out within an hour and a half and was knowledgeable and friendly. He explained his services plus quoted price over the phone and we were charged just that, no surprises as with big companies that are always trying to make a bigger buck. Would not ever use a big company again! He also guarantees his work. No one likes to have an unexpected drain problem but he made it affordable and not an unpleasant experience. If you have a drain problem, call this company as you will not be disappointed.
- A.F.Amazing! This guy truly is the best I have ever dealt with. He took it upon himself to contact the manufacturer for replacement instantly, was able to come out and get replace it instantly. Very friendly and gets the job done right. Can’t possibly find somebody as good, also has some of the best rates among plumbers! Would definitely recommend him and would use his services in the future. A++++
- Brigette B.Fantastic Service! My husband and I are first time home buyers. We started experiencing plumbing issues after moving into our home. The price quotes from other plumbing services were outrageous. Sure Drain came in at half the price and the service was fantastic! They take the time to explain the issue in detail so a novice at plumbing can understand. I was also offered suggestions that I could do on my own until we had the money to address the much larger issue. After hearing horror stories from co-workers about other plumbing services, I am just thrilled that I had a great experience.
- CherylWonderful work! A+! They were fast, friendly and clean. He even let my very inquisitive 6 year old feel as though he was a part of the project! The bill was less than his more than fair quote. I would recommend Jay and his company to anyone. My new bathroom is wonderful! Thank you! A++
- KonradGood and friendly service at a reasonable price! Called to get a new faucet and garbage disposal installed. Got it installed the same day and at half the price of what other companies quoted me. Highly recommended.
- J.N.G.These guys are great! I've used lots of plumbing companies in the past (I have an annual problem with my sewer), and these guys were Jonny on the Spot! Their price was the best I've seen! And the plumber who was at my home (Jay I think it was) was very nice and informative. A very clean and professional company! I would recommend them to anyone. Great job boys!
Request An Estimate
Our drain cleaning services start at just $99!
We offer a 10% discount to senior citizens and military personnel. Call now to request an estimate from our professional plumbers.